Book 4 in the New York Times bestselling Worth Series
If it was easy, it wouldn't be worth it.
Deni Casparich has been obsessed with the story of the Brockway Mountain Hermit since she was a kid. Little did she know he was her hottie of a boss.
Sawyer Beck is not the legendary hermit, but having spent the last ten years of his life in near seclusion, he might as well be. Pulled back into real life, Sawyer begins working together with Deni on his engineering firm's big new project. Who knew protractors and slide rules could be so sexy?!
But Sawyer's haunted past and Deni's shaky present are putting up obstacles at every turn. Can these two engineers build on a foundation of more than mutual attraction?
Is their love...Worth The Effort?
This book contains 2-3 fairly graphic love scenes and the F-bomb is detonated somewhat frequently. If it were a movie, it would be rated a hard R.
The Worth Series thus far:
1. Worth the Weight (Lizzie and Finn)
2. Worth the Drive (Katie and Dario
3. Worth the Fall (Alison and Petey)
4. Worth the Effort (Deni and Sawyer)
4.5 Totally Worth Christmas - novella (Phoebe and Charlie)
5. Worth The Price (Liv and Twain)
6. Worth The Lies (Kelsey and Huck)
7. Worth The Flight (Jess and Zeke)